Frequently Asked Questions
Maternity Leave —
I am expecting my third child in November 2020. I will be taking November through February off from photographing portrait sessions. I can send you a list of the best and most trusted photographers in the area to photograph a session for you in my absence.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT COVID-19?
The Governor of Kansas and local authorities have deemed it safe to resume some business activities. Outdoor family photography at this time is safe and can be done at a 6 foot distance. Please contact me if you are ready to book a family session. Do not book a session if you are not comfortable being within 6 feet of me during our session.
WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
I have photographed over 300 newborn and family sessions over the past 3 years in the Lawrence, Olathe and Overland Park, Kansas areas.
I have a 5-Star Google rating by over 30 previous clients!
I was voted THIRD in the BEST OF LAWRENCE 2020 photographers. I currently teach newborn photography for an online photographer community called the Unraveled Academy.
I was trained as an Air Force Photojournalist and I served in the Kansas Air National Guard for 9 years.
- HOW MUCH DO PORTRAIT SESSIONS COST? $$$$$
- › 30 minute Family Portrait sessions are $250 and include 15 digital images. You will be offered upgrade packages to purchase more images when your gallery is delivered. Please join my email list if you want to be able to book a family session, because I book these out completely on my email list.
- › Fresh 48 sessions in the Lawrence and Olathe area hospitals are $250 and include 15 images. You can purchase additional images after viewing your gallery.
- › Newborn photography sessions are photographed all over the Lawrence and Olathe areas are $250 and include 15 images. You can purchase additional images after viewing your gallery.
- › Maternity sessions are booked as an add-on to any newborn session. They are $250 and include 15 digital images.
- › SENIOR PORTRAITS, SINGLE CHILD PORTRAITS and COUPLES portrait sessions are booked in my 30-minute family portrait session slots. They are $250 and include 15 images and are 30 minutes ONLY.
- DO YOU HAVE A STUDIO?
- I do not own or operate any photography sessions out of a personal studio. All of my photography sessions are photographed on location outdoors, at the hospital or in the comfort of your own home.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or follow me